Thanksgiving day ideas for fun and full guests
November 21st, 2016- Here are some fun ideas and tips for a fun and family oriented Thanksgiving with out the fighting.
Games: need some entertainment
- Corn hole, our family has recently gotten into fun outdoor games and with temperatures on the colder side you can always try and play this inside.
- Card games are always fun: go fish, crazy 8’s or poker.
- Checkers, Jenga, and scrabble are fun fast games that allow everyone to play.
- Don’t forget a few fun games for the little ones- connect four, Twister, guess who and pie in the face.
- Win loose or draw is always fun.
In need of exercise
- Take a walk after Thanksgiving dinner, but make sure you tell your guests ahead of time so they come prepared.
- Hula hoop contest. Have big and little hoops for everyone to participate.
- Jump rope. Grab the big long jump ropes and get everyone in on the fun.
- Moon shoes, a fun way to get everyone walking after the big meal.
- Family yoga. Time to get gramps down on the floor for a little family fun yoga.
The too full tummy
- Mint tea, mint tea, mint tea
- extra antacids
- Ginger tea
These are a few of our favorite ideas to keep everyone happy this Thanksgiving.