Pasta salad will help you get that carbs that you love without the heat (in temperature not flavor) this hot summer. This pasta salad combines similar flavors of a greek salad with the classic penne pasta.
- In a large bowl combine everything- pasta, cucumber, bell peppers, feta, black olives, tomatoes and dressing together.
- Season the pasta with salt and pepper.
- Let the pasta salad sit for 30 minutes and then turn the ingredients in the bowl to fully marinate the salad.
- Then let the salad sit for another 30 minutes.
- Top with more feta cheese.
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and mix well. Set aside until you’re ready to use.
What’s your favorite summer salad?