Holiday Blondie Brownies
Words to describe this Blondie brownie with M&M’s, snow caps, Kit Kat bars and melted chocolate chips- would be yummy, over the top, craziness and perfect for the holidays!
This sugary treat travels well as the melted chocolate chips harden keeping all of the candies in tact. Best of all they won’t smash and smear like icing!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together the softened butter, vegetable oil, brown sugar and white sugar until well incorporated.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla then mix until it is a smooth consistency.
- Add in the baking powder, salt and flour.
- Mix well.
- Then add the chocolate chips to the bowl and fold them into the mixture.
- Spray a quarter sheet pan with non stick spray and press the dough (the mixture will not be liquid it will be more like a dough) into the pan.
- Smooth it across the top and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- After the bars come out of the oven pour the chocolate chips over the top.
- Allow them to melt for 3-5 minutes and then use an off set baking spatula to spread the chocolate chips all over the brownies.
- Smooth the chocolate so there are no residual lumps and then top the melt chocolate with M&M’s, snow caps, and Kit Kat bars.
- Allow the chocolate to harden in a cool area (may take up to 2 hours) and then cut.