Cranberry almond granola
I have a crush on homemade granola. It’s so simple and you can control what you put inside of it. Earlier this year I created a delicious pistachio and cherry granola and made mention to just substituting the ingredients for a different take.
This recipe is sweeter than the pistachio cherry granola recipe, so if you’ve tried my other granola recipe know that this one has a lot more honey giving the granola a chunkier appearance and a sweeter flavor.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the oats, almonds, cranberries and salt into a large bowl and toss everything.
- Next add in the honey and mix all of the ingredients together.
- Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray and spread the granola on the pan.
- Bake in the oven for 8 minutes and then flip the ingredients to brown all sides.
- Bake the granola for another 2 minutes.
- When the granola is finished remove it from the oven and let it cool.
- When the granola is cool seal it in a container until you’re ready to use it.
- Serve it with yogurt.