Classic creamy coleslaw
August 26, 2015
This coleslaw recipe is more classic than the cashew cranberry nappa cabbage coleslaw on our HMFG site. We love the simplicity of this creamy side dish.
- In a small mixing bowl add mayo, vinegar, basil leaves, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Whisk everything together.
- In another bowl add the cabbage and carrots.
- Pour the dressing over the cabbage and carrots.
- Toss everything together and let it sit in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours and then serve.