Chocolate chip banana muffins
These chocolate chip banana muffins are adult/kid tested and approved. The muffins are not overly banana in flavor, however they are just enough banana to make them moist and delicious.
Why eat banana muffins? Well they are sweet, moist and delicious. The chocolate chips can be left in or out depending on your preference, but I highly recommend them. If your kids are like mine you need the chocolate chips in them to get them to eat it!
Banana Note: How smashed should the bananas be? It’s up to you. My family likes bananas that have been really smashed with no large chunks but you can always leave chunks but just know they will turn brown while cooking.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Add the flour, baking soda, salt and sugar to the bowl.
- Mix everything.
- Then add in the egg, milk, butter, oil and continue mixing.
- Next mix in the smashed bananas and chocolate chips.
- Pour the chocolate chip banana muffins into muffin cups with liners (spray non-stick spray on the top if your pan is not a non-stick pan. and bake for 25-27 minutes.
- Remove from baking muffin tray and cool.