Chicken salad sandwich
Sometimes we just want a classic sandwich and a chicken salad sandwich is definitely a recipe that everyone should have or know how to make by heart. However, if you don’t have a recipe you love, try this one. It has a few ingredients and you can use last night’s leftover chicken (Need a recipe for chicken? Try our lemon chicken or roast chicken) if you’ve got it.
- Add the chicken, shallots, celery, Dijon mustard, mayonnaise, salt and pepper to a mixing bowl and combine everything well.
- Taste to make sure the chicken salad is seasoned properly.
- Place four slices of white bread onto plates.
- Add two lettuce leaves per sandwich.
- Then add chicken salad to each sandwich.
- Top each sandwich with the last piece of bread and voila you’re done.
- Serve and enjoy.