This delicious banana bread recipe makes extremely moist bread and has tons of banana flavor. It’s best served after it has cooled so the interior of the bread isn’t too gooey, as there is so much yummy banana.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt- into a bowl.
- Mix everything well.
- Soften the butter and mix it into the bananas.
- Then add the sugar to the bananas and mash ingredients together.
- Add the milk and egg into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Then mix in the banana, butter and sugar mixture into the flour mixture.
- Spray a loaf pan with nonstick spray and place it onto a sheet tray to make easier to maneuver in the oven.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake it for 55 minutes when pierced with a toothpick it should come out clean and without batter.
- Set the bread aside to let it cool before eating so the bananas can set.
What is your favorite bread to make your family?