Look what’s ahead for HMFG
Oh my goodness! How in the world did it become 2018! Just last week it was 2010 wasn’t it? Ok, maybe not, but time flies when you’re having fun.
- Do you have New Year’s resolutions?
- Do you get overwhelmed with New Year’s Resolution?
- Do you keep your New Year’s Resolutions?
My New Year’s resolutions aren’t big bucket list items. They are more like simple chores that I have put off for way too long. Like- cleaning out the drawer next to my bed or taking a better picture of some dish I made in 2012. They need to be done and can be done easily with a little extra effort.
I also like to fill the list with goals I want to achieve for work, but first I evaluate the previous year by:
- The first step is to take inventory of what we focused on over the year.
- Second, I focus on what went well and what failed.
- Third, decide if changing strategies is worth the effort.
- Lastly, make a list of new ways to accomplish same goals and new goals.
This year my focus was to link all of my accounts with the same name to help you my amazing followers find me more easily on whatever social media account you use: my website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Hail Mary Food of Grace is now Universal in my social media world.
My focus for 2018 is INSTAGRAM!!!! I’m working to create conversation on my photographs, interest you into liking each photo and…. MOST importantly, talk you into following my account @hailmaryfoodofgrace (on Instagram).
Why you ask? The more followers I have the more I can do for you. Giveaways, video content and more.
Other exciting happenings in motion for this year are:
1. Cooking classes (finally!). I am partnering with King’s Roost in Silver Lake, California to teach you how to cook.
2. More AMAZING recipes featured on Traditional Home’s website and magazine.
3. And who knows!
Stay tuned and thanks as always for being here for HMFG.